Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

It's Official!!!

I am so proud of myself to finally start my own blog. Starting a blog has been something that I have been wanting to do for a long time and when I say a long time I mean it. Last night I was watching the OWN Lifeclass and they were talking about stepping outside of the box and taking a chance on things in life. After watching that show I told myself that I am going to start a blog. My blog is not on anything in particular. All my friends that know me  know I cannot focus on one thought  I am always coming up with different ideas in my head all the time.  This is my first post of many to come and I welcome all the blessing that will come along this journey of me stepping out of the box. Now let the journey begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment