Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trying to get along with the scale



Throughout the past year I have trying to lose about 30 pounds. I have successful lost about 15. With the last 15 pounds to go the journey seems harder than when I lost the first 15 pounds. Why, I am not sure? I recently joined Weight watchers, about 2 months ago to be exact. Weight watchers has always had this connotation that everyone who joins is obese or severely overweight, which is not true. My main reason for joining weight watchers was to learn to eat healthier and not eat salads all day. It is teaching me that I can eat my Frito Pie or my Pinot Grigio and that I do not have to deny myself of the foods I love. It  means that it just has to be done in moderation. When I go shopping now I have began to buy outfits that are a size smaller to entice me to lose the weight. I am hoping by the new year to have the weight shed. Wish me Luck

4 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! The last 15 are always harder but slow and steady and you will keep it off. Weight watchers is great because it allows you to still LIVE while so many diets are just that... a diet. Which means it can't be sustained. Keep up the incredible work, its always worth it!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and I know you can do it! just focus and for sure you will achieve the weight you wanted.


    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep going! I too am a ww convert!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/02/polka-dots-and-denim-on-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete